Want to enjoy a coffee shop style, rich brew coffee as soon as you are awake? Get the best Ninja coffee maker for 2020. Many might see these coffee makers as an extra expense, but in reality, having these coffee makers on hand can be quite beneficial for those who love freshly brewed coffee.
All you need to do is put in coffee grounds and switch on the machine. A carafe or a personal cup filled with freshly brewed coffee is ready to enjoy. No more going to a coffee shop or having instant coffee. Those who love having rich, flavorful coffee can experiment, making many varieties at home while trying new blends and roasts.
However, there are many things that you should keep in mind while choosing any coffee maker, from the convenience of use to budget to various features that the coffee maker has.
Table of Contents
Types of coffee makers
When you decide to buy a coffee maker, you need to determine what type of coffee maker, you want to have, not only the style and design but also the type of coffee maker based on the use and budget.
There are four types of coffee makers that you can choose from:
- Drip coffee makers: These are automatic coffee makers and are the most common choice among people worldwide. They are easy to use and are generally affordable. You can make a basic brew from these machines easily; however, you can also change the coffee’s richness and strength.
- Single-serve coffee makers: Single-serve coffee makers are for people who like hassle-free coffee making. You can either use pod-free makers or the ones that use pods to make coffee. These are easy to use and easy to clean machines.
- Espresso machines: These are for those who are serious about their coffee flavor as it helps bring out the best in every coffee type. These are expensive and perfect for major coffee aficionados and allow them to make various coffee beverages.
- French press: This is simple to use since it is not an automated machine. It is also the cheapest coffee machine you can get. Add water on the grounds and press the lever to get a good brew.
Why buy a coffee maker?
Coffee makers are not just for making your countertop look great. There are many reasons why investing in one can be a good thing for coffee lovers:
- You can have a variety of coffee made at home. Simply pick the right coffee machine, and you can brew iced coffee, cappuccino, and other drinks easily.
- Get a fresh cup of brewed coffee in the morning or make some for the evening guests.
- Those who love coffee tend to go to the coffee shops often, but the coffee shops can increase expenses. Having a coffee maker can save coffee money and gas money.
Best Ninja Coffee Maker Reviews
Here are the ten best Ninja coffee makers that you can buy in your budget.
1. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Classic and Rich Brews
Finding the best Ninja coffee maker for 2020 can make or break one’s day. A good coffee maker will make a good coffee cup every morning when the day starts, but having a bad one can ruin a morning. No need to worry anymore, especially for those who love their coffee the most.
Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker will be the best choice for those who like their coffee authentic and strong. Strong thermal extraction, 12-cup brewing, and a dual brew feature make this coffee maker the best choice in town.
- Thermal extraction: This Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker is perfect for extracting every bit of flavor from the coffee beans. This feature brings out the most from the beans with high temperature, saturation process, and blooming.
- Programmable: One of the best things about this coffee maker is the programmable delay feature. This allows you to pre-set the coffee-making process and get a freshly made cup as soon as you enter the kitchen.
- 12-cup carafe: It can brew up to 12 cups of coffee at a time. The Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker has a custom brew technology that allows you to brew small batches.
- Warming plate: The coffee maker has a precision temperature warming plate. This keeps the coffee warm for up to four hours and does not burn it. You can also pause the brewing process in between to get a cup of coffee.
- Sturdy and stylish build
- Showerhead to sprinkle water uniformly on coffee grounds
- Can make 12 cups of coffee at once
- Temperature precision warming plate
- Can make bitter coffee if not cleaned
- Coffee settings don’t change the taste
- The auto-stop feature does not work properly when the carafe is removed
Whether you want a larger serve or a smaller batch, it does not matter with the Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker. You can serve the best cup of coffee made with this coffee maker without any pause. There are also a larger number of features to make coffee, making an easy task. That makes this one of the Best Ninja Coffee Maker for 2020.
2. Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer
Those who like to brew bigger coffee batches for their entire family or themselves can choose the Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer. This comes with a carafe that holds 12 cups of coffee, but you can also make smaller batches with customizable batch settings. You can customize the brewing strengths to bring that exact flavor from the coffee that you prefer.
- Better taste: Those who like to get the enhanced flavor from their coffee should try the Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer. It gives two flavor settings: rich and classic. With enhanced boiler technology, beans are bloomed and brewed in high temperatures to bring out the best flavor.
- Hot plate: The carafe is settled on the hot plate, which keeps the coffee hot for a longer period. It works on temperature precision, which means it can increase and decrease the temperature depending on the coffee’s temperature.
- Removable water reservoir: The Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer has a handy and removable water reservoir. This makes it easier to clean the reservoir and fill the water easily.
- Flavor straw: This particular feature can make the coffee taste much better. The flavor straw stirs and circulates the coffee while brewing. This way, the entire coffee has uniformed flavor and temperature.
- Good design
- Flavor straw
- 24-hour delay program settings
- Can brew smaller batches
- Removable water reservoir
- Carafe made of glass and can get stained
- The machine makes gurgling noises
- The installed brew basket needs to be pulled out and does not swing-out
For those who run busy in the mornings and need to make a larger batch of coffee, this coffee machine is a perfect choice. You can make high-quality coffee and can also keep it warm while doing chores. It is simple to operate and understand for coffee lovers.
3. Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker
A coffee maker that can make iced coffee, basic black coffee, and even fancy macchiato? Yes, please! Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker is a wonderfully designed machine that can help you brew many types of coffee easily. There are varying coffee brewing sizes to choose from, and four varying brew types. This best Ninja coffee maker for 2020 is simple to use and is perfect for any type of coffee grounds.
- Brew size: One of the best things about the brew size that the Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker provides is that it can vary. No more of just a full carafe or one cup of coffee. You can now make coffee of different volumes like a single cup, a travel mug, an XL travel mug, XL cup, or full and half carafe.
- Brewing style: Many coffee makers from Ninja make only two types of brews: rich and classic. But, Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker makes four types. Other than the basic rich and classic, you can make iced tea right over the ice. The fourth setting allows you to make specialty brews for making lattes, cappuccinos, macchiato, and other drinks.
- Frother: There is a folding frother added to the coffee maker too. You can use the frother to froth cold or hot milk and a great cup of coffee. Also, it has a 2.5-foot long cord that gives more flexibility.
- Variety of brewing options
- Drip-stop button
- Can choose from a variety of carafe styles
- Comes with foldable frother
- Has a heating plate to keep the coffee hot
- The build is not sturdy
- Frother does not heat up the milk
- Makes loud noise while brewing
This coffee maker is the perfect choice for those who like to enjoy various coffee styles and not just stick to plain old black coffee. It has varying coffee brewing sizes and a foldable frother to make great coffee on the go. That makes this one of the Best Ninja Coffee Maker for 2020
4. Ninja Coffee Makers CF091
Want to become a barista or make a great cup of coffee? Ninja Coffee Maker is the best to choose for modern generation coffee lovers. You can now make some authentic coffee drinks at home without having to go out.
You can brew as much as you want and program the richness and taste of the brew accordingly. This is one of the best coffee makers that you can buy.
- Various brewing styles: You can make a ton of coffee recipes with this Ninja Coffee Maker. You can make simple, rich coffee or classic coffee. But other than that, you can make specialty coffee and iced coffee. It is simple to make many types of coffee and get the best taste in all of them.
- Frother and heating plate: Both these features make it easier for a person to make better coffee at home. The heating plate will keep the coffee warm while you are completing some work, and the frother will help in brewing that perfect cup of cappuccino easily.
- Reusable filter: You can brew coffee with the help of the same brewing filter: no more plastic waste and removable filters. Therefore, you should be careful that only coffee grounds are used, and no K-cup or pods are used.
- Various brewing sizes
- Built-in frother
- Can make up to 10 cups
- Recipe guide
- Reusable permanent filter
- Manual shut-off button
- Takes up space on the kitchen counter
Bottom LineNinja Coffee Maker is the perfect choice for those who like to enjoy their coffee. It is fast and gives the perfect brew for all types of coffee drinks. Also, this coffee maker is perfect who want an attached frother with their coffee makers.
5. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System, Auto-IQ Tea and Coffee Maker
Many people enjoy both tea and coffee, but why should they have separate coffee and tea makers? Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed Tea and Coffee Makers are the perfect choices for making coffee and tea in the same machine. This machine has separate baskets for tea leaves and coffee grounds and supports cold brewing features to make perfect iced tea or coffee.
- Six sizes: You can make coffee and tea in various serve sizes without any wastage. From a personal cup to a travel cup to a full carafe, you can brew the coffee at the perfect temperature and without losing the body and flavor.
- Five brewing styles: Whether coffee or tea, you can make varying brews for different drink types. You can make iced coffee and lattes along with basic rich and classic coffee.
- Cold-brew: You can brew coffee on ice in only 15 minutes. This is much different than a hot brew since the cold brew gives a smoother taste that is perfect for colder drinks.
- Separate baskets: For tea leaves and coffee grounds, there are separate baskets. Also, the filter is permanent and reusable, making it much more environmentally- friendly. You can also choose settings for different tea types to get the perfect steeping time and temperature.
- Can brew both coffee and tea
- Can set tea type while steeping
- Six brewing sizes
- A thermal carafe keeps the coffee warm for two hours
- Five brewing styles
- The Cold-brew feature does not work properly
- No manual
This coffee maker is also a tea maker, so now you can enjoy both. Simply pick any brewing settings and enjoy a nice cup of coffee or tea in any brew size. You can also use loose coffee grounds and loose tea leaves in separate coffee and tea brewing baskets. All of these features make this the Best Ninja Coffee Maker for 2020.
6. Ninja Coffee Maker for Hot/Iced/Frozen Coffee
Nobody likes hot coffee that has turned cold over time while being kept in the carafe. With this Ninja coffee maker, you can easily keep the coffee pot hot for two hours.
You can make various types of coffee in different volumes and brewing styles easily with this coffee machine. With the Auto IQ program and a heating plate, these coffee machines give value to your money.
- Brewing types: The best thing is to make some great coffee of various types with this coffee machine. Simply put the coffee grounds in the filter and then add settings to make a rich brew, classic brew, iced brew, or specialty brew within minutes.
- Auto IQ feature: No more measuring water separately for each brew size. Fill the water tank and choose the size on display. Everything is automated, and the brew will be that amount only.
- Brew sizes: Four brew sizes are available for coffee lovers. You can make a full carafe, half carafe, personal cup, and travel cup. You can make as much coffee as you want.
- Heating plate and frother: This Ninja coffee maker comes with a heating plate, which helps keep the coffee warm for a longer period. It also has an auto shut-off feature after two hours. A built-in frother can make smooth froth from hot or cold milk for any coffee drink.
- Varying brew sizes
- Varying brew concentration
- Heating plate
- Built-in frother
- Permanent filter
- Takes a lot of space
- Heavy in weight
- Narrow neck makes cleaning difficult
Want to make some perfect coffee for the morning, or want to enjoy a nice iced coffee in the evening? Then, having this best Ninja coffee maker for 2020 is the best decision you can make. You can make various types of coffee that taste great in an instant.
7. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System, Auto-IQ Tea and Coffee Maker
Coffee or tea in the morning should be made from the best coffee grounds or tea leaves. But one thing that many tend to forget is that it is the mechanism behind it that makes the coffee or tea much more aromatic and rich.
Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System Coffee and Tea Maker are for those who love a coffee shop style coffee at home. A range of features allows you to make some of the best iced and hot coffee and tea beverages.
- Brewing styles: You can make the best hot brew of coffee/tea with a rich or classic setting. Other than this, you can make specialty coffee/tea with much richer and higher concentration to make coffee/tea beverages. Also, there is a cold brew option over ice, which allows making smoother cold brew within 10 minutes without compromising the taste.
- Auto IQ and heating plate: No more refilling the water reservoir again and again for different brewing sizes. Simply fill the reservoir up to the top and let the auto IQ intelligence feature work. This feature measures only that much water that is required for a brew size. Also, this coffee maker has a heating plate that keeps the coffee warm for two hours.
- Tea and coffee basket: There are two separate baskets for tea and coffee with a permanent filter in it. No pods are to be used, and there will be no plastic waste as well. You can use bagged or loose tea leaves.
- Six brewing sizes
- Built-in frothing wand
- Separate tea and coffee baskets
- Can use both loose tea and tea bags
- Stylish design
- The carafe is not dishwasher-friendly
- No drip tray
- Brewing takes time
Easily makes six coffee sizes that you can take with you or can simply serve to the family. Also, choose to make some of the best coffee recipes with the recipe guide’s help given with the coffee maker. It is a simple coffee maker to use and perfect for both coffee and tea drinkers.
8. Ninja Coffee Maker for Hot/Iced Coffee
Good coffee is all about taste, flavor, and body. Bitter and thin coffee never tastes good. Ninja Coffee Maker for Hot/Iced Coffee Maker is the best option for people who want to have rich coffee every day without any delay.
Be it a full carafe or a personal cup size coffee; you will not have to keep measuring coffee separately. The machine does that for you easily.
- Programmable brew setting: Want the coffee to be made in advance and not have to stand in front of the coffee maker while it brews? Then this Ninja Coffee Maker for Hot/Iced Coffee is the best choice for you. You can set it in advance for the brewing to start at any time.
- Four brew sizes and styles: Another factor is the flexibility that makes the coffee maker shine, among others. You can easily brew four different coffee sizes ranging from full carafe to travel mug to personal cup. You can also make varying brew styles like rich/classic, specialty, and over ice within minutes.
- Double-walled steel carafe: most of the coffee makers come with a glass carafe, which can be difficult to handle since it is fragile and gets stained easily. This coffee maker has a steel carafe that you can easily clean and is double-walled and insulated. This means hot coffee for a longer time.
- Insulated stainless carafe
- Auto IQ intelligent feature
- Cold and hot tumbler
- Two-hour standby heating plate
- Make four brew sizes with a multi-serve dial
- Needs to be shut off manually
- Takes up space on the kitchen counter
- Frother does not work well with larger volumes
This coffee maker is the best Ninja coffee maker for 2020 since it has some of the best features to look forward to. You can brew four sizes and with different brew types. Not only that, but the filter is permanent, and the best thing is the thermal insulated carafe.
9. Ninja Coffee Bar Auto-iQ Programmable Coffee Maker
Now you can enjoy hot brews at home with richer flavors and full-bodied textures no more bitter coffee. With the thermal extraction technology and six brew sizes and five brew styles, Ninja Coffee Bar Auto-IQ Programmable Coffee Maker is the best in town that your money can buy.
- Thermal extraction: This technology is the company’s in-house technology, which helps make the most from the coffee grounds. The showerhead, precision water delivery, heat precision, and saturation timing easily get that perfect coffee cup.
- Brew sizes: There are six brewing sizes that you can choose from with the multi-serve dial. Make a full carafe or simply a personal cup; the choice is yours. You can also make five different styles of coffee brews ranging from rich, classic, over ice, specialty to café forte.
- Thermal carafe: One of the best qualities is the thermal carafe. Make a full carafe of coffee and keep it hot for the next few hours. The double-walled insulated steel carafe is easy to use and easy to clean.
- Built-in frother: It comes with a temperature conditioned built-in frother. Now, you can froth both hot and cold milk easily while making a variety of coffee beverages.
- Built-in frother
- Thermal carafe for hot coffee
- Consistent coffee taste
- Can be cleaned easily
- Makes different brewing sizes
- Need to turn off the machine manually
- The water reservoir is small
- Frother does not heat the milk
This coffee machine is, without a doubt, the best you can have in your kitchen. Make coffee for guests or yourself without compromising the taste and flavor.
Not only this, but you can also make a variety of coffee types and beverages with the help of brewing styles, a frother, and some imagination. These product features make this one of the Best Ninja Coffee Maker for 2020.
10. Ninja Single-Serve, Pod-Free Coffee Maker Bar with Hot and Iced Coffee
Want a single-serve machine that can be used to froth milk and also make some great coffee beverages? Then the Ninja Single-Serve, Pod-Free Coffee Maker Bar, is the one to choose. It can make some great tasting rich, flavorful brew types and can be used to make multi-serve options. Also, there is a permanent filter, which means no more pod coffee.
- Multi serve: Just because this coffee maker is single-serve does not mean you will get only a single type of serving as a personal cup. Instead, you can choose from the various brew sizes like a single cup, travel cup, XL personal cup, or XL travel cup.
- Thermal extraction: This coffee machine has built-in thermal extraction technology that helps extract the coffee from the grounds while managing the heat and water delivery. This gives a smoother and richer coffee every time.
- Brew styles: No more simple black coffee. You can enjoy iced coffee, macchiato, cappuccino, etc. at home. Simply choose the brew style among the rich/classic, over-ice, café forte, and specialty brew for making rich coffee beverages.
- Built-in frother: The built-in frother is quite helpful in frothing the milk in the serving cup easily. It can froth both hot and cold milk and can give a smoother and silkier froth top on the coffee.
- Sleek and stylish
- Permanent filter and pod free
- Easy to clean
- Preheating feature
- No automatic shut-off
- Small water reservoir
- Heating up is slow
This coffee machine is perfect for those looking for a coffee maker to make them a single serving of coffee in a jiffy. Not only that, but you can also enjoy some of the best-brewed specialty coffee beverages with the help of this coffee bar. All of these features make this one of the Best Ninja Coffee Maker for 2020.
Choosing the right coffee machine
There are many options to pick from. From varying price ranges to features, it can lead to getting confused and picking the wrong one. Here is the list of some of the major features and factors that you can pay attention to while buying a coffee machine for your home:
- Type of coffee: Some may like simple black rich coffee while others may enjoy their coffee as a latte or cappuccino. One thing that should be kept in mind is that coffee machines are not the same. Some may make a simple brew better, while some may make good iced coffee. Choose according to your coffee choice.
- Amount of coffee: Single-serve coffee makers are for those who make single cups at a time. But if you have a big family or you entertain guests regularly, then single-serve may not be ideal. For this, you need a 10-12 serve carafe. Check how much coffee you can make at once.
- Ease of use: Some coffee machines can be quite tricky to use. Therefore, keeping that in mind, you should choose your own coffee maker. If you are a first-time user, pick something easy to use, easy to fill, and easy to clean.
- Built and size: Choose a coffee maker based on the space you have on the kitchen counter. Some coffee makers can be quite large and can take up a lot of space. Therefore, it is crucial to make sure that the coffee maker will fit the space and is easy to handle.
- Features: There are many features that you can find in coffee makers today. These features are added to make the coffee-making process much easier and more versatile. Some of the popular features that you may look for in coffee makers are:
Built-in grinder: It grinds the coffee beans automatically.
Programmable settings: You can set a timer for making coffee. This will reduce the waiting time.
Auto shut-off: This feature allows the coffee maker to shut off after some time if you manually forget to do it.
Frother: Many coffee makers tend to have an added frother to it. This allows you to froth milk to make coffee beverages.
Heating plates: This feature helps in keeping the coffee warm for a longer period. Make a carafe full of coffee and let it sit on the plate to keep it warm.
Coffee makers are a great addition to the kitchen. You can make a great coffee cup every morning and brew some coffee beverages on weekends.
Simply choose the best Ninja coffee maker for 2020. After all, there are various features and options to choose from when it comes to coffee makers. Simply pick the one that suits your style and your love for coffee. Also, check out the Best Super-Automatic Espresso Machines for a delicious tasting espresso.