bad network card

Comments about Customer Service or Technical Support Personnel

bad network card

Postby Coalhouse » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:21 am

Anybody esle been told by clearwire that the reason your getting slow sppeds is because of a bad network card? I think it be funny if that was part of thier scirpt
Coalhouse
Forum Member

Postby urmom » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:37 pm

I can assure you that it is not part of there script sometimes it really can be your network card.

however most of the time that is not the case and the tech doesnt have a straight answer for you so they tell you that.

The reason they may think that is if the tech has had you do the following things and you still are getting slow speeds

Good signal
Good ping
No packet loss
hard coded the dns
reinstalled/uninstalled the driver for the NIC
Tower is close by
low noise/interferance on your line
Rebooted the modem
cleared the dns
released and renewed the connection
reset winsock
disabled antivirus/firewall software
bypassed any connections in the middle (router, hubs, or clearplugs)

now if the tech had you do all this which they most likely didnt they would say its the network card. however most of them do not know that the modem is a crappy network card and the cord u use that comes with the modem is crappy so it might be those as well.

also the tower could be overloaded as well. Most likely it is not an issue with the NIC but with the clearwire service
urmom
Forum Member

Postby ReadBeforeYouSign » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:23 pm

you are all morons.
ReadBeforeYouSign
Clearwire Employee
Clearwire Employee

Postby Supreme Clearwire Gay » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:49 pm

I fully concur with my protege , Clearwire colleague and fellow Gaylord ReadBeforeYouSign/ AKA "TheTruthReturns"---I taught him everything he knows about sucking our customers dry.

(I am the Supreme Clearwire Gay. And yes we at Clearwire don't just suck, we swallow and our mind is always on giving the customer a large shaft!)

NEXT!
Supreme Clearwire Gay
Clearwire Employee
Clearwire Employee

Return to Customer Service/Tehnical Support Rants