ways to annoy Clearwire

Voice all your opinions about the ISP "clearwire".

Postby Johnny » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:25 pm

Kash wrote:Ha, clearwire employees are imbeciles. They all sound like a bunch of no life trailer trash crap who have nothing better to do than protect their fucking slow "wireless, high speed broadband" shit. The only Clearwire employee I have ever met, the one who sold us this, was a fairly nice guy and either he was brainwashed or completely legitimate, but all these people who are posting on this forum are complete nerds who thrive on using IM text to display their emotions and sound like a bunch of morons. If you can't tell just from reading one post of theirs, their knowledge is conflicting (at best), they have crappy grammar all around, and are not even fit to pluck the hairs off your very asses, because they'd screw that up too.
Give the finger to these guys, tell them to fuck off, and walk away, otherwise you will get caught in their stupidities and lies.


I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you, Kash.

I work for Clearwire, and I am very informed on the policies and daily operations of the company as a whole, and I'd like to think my grammar is fitting.

I am not here to be a biased partisan to the company, set in the idea of the all-mighty flame wars. I am here to discuss issues that you, disgruntled customers/ex-customers/ex-employees have with the company.

As I've said in numerous posts, a lot of these arguments are valid, and I feel as though you were either unjustly notified or completely mistreated in some of these instances; however, I feel somewhat obligated to share my knowledge when some of you seem to be misinformed.

I am not telling you to keep your service or even to consider coming back to Clearwire. If I had received some of the services that you have, I might very well be in your same exact position.

I didn't sign up on these boards to quarrel over petty opinions.

I came here, in part, to learn why we are having customers that become so pissed off they start websites like this, and do anything that I can do to help prevent this.

This is as much a learning experience for me as it is for you (assuming you read some of the posts that I provide).
Johnny
Clearwire Employee
Clearwire Employee
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:27 pm

Postby theenemywithout » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:58 am

Johnny wrote:
Kash wrote:Ha, clearwire employees are imbeciles. They all sound like a bunch of no life trailer trash crap who have nothing better to do than protect their fucking slow "wireless, high speed broadband" shit. The only Clearwire employee I have ever met, the one who sold us this, was a fairly nice guy and either he was brainwashed or completely legitimate, but all these people who are posting on this forum are complete nerds who thrive on using IM text to display their emotions and sound like a bunch of morons. If you can't tell just from reading one post of theirs, their knowledge is conflicting (at best), they have crappy grammar all around, and are not even fit to pluck the hairs off your very asses, because they'd screw that up too.
Give the finger to these guys, tell them to fuck off, and walk away, otherwise you will get caught in their stupidities and lies.


I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you, Kash.

I work for Clearwire, and I am very informed on the policies and daily operations of the company as a whole, and I'd like to think my grammar is fitting.

I am not here to be a biased partisan to the company, set in the idea of the all-mighty flame wars. I am here to discuss issues that you, disgruntled customers/ex-customers/ex-employees have with the company.

As I've said in numerous posts, a lot of these arguments are valid, and I feel as though you were either unjustly notified or completely mistreated in some of these instances; however, I feel somewhat obligated to share my knowledge when some of you seem to be misinformed.

I am not telling you to keep your service or even to consider coming back to Clearwire. If I had received some of the services that you have, I might very well be in your same exact position.

I didn't sign up on these boards to quarrel over petty opinions.

I came here, in part, to learn why we are having customers that become so pissed off they start websites like this, and do anything that I can do to help prevent this.

This is as much a learning experience for me as it is for you (assuming you read some of the posts that I provide).


Kash.....another day glo orange Cheetos Dick !!
theenemywithout
Clearwire Employee
Clearwire Employee
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:11 pm
Location: Las Vegas NV

Re:

Postby anOTHER » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:57 pm

theenemywithout wrote:
Kash.....another day glo orange Cheetos Dick !![/b]


Sorry to bump old threads... But you seem to have a thing for orange dicks... Your daddy ever come after with an orange condom on? Sounds like it...

On a different note.. Or maybe along the same lines...

After reading both posts from Clearwire haters and supporters, it's obvious to me that the Clearwire Employee Handbook says "Be as rude to clients as humanly possible. Because it doesn't matter what you say to them or how you treat them.. They still have to pay your salary."

I just hope all of you people that are name calling, flaming, etc., get HORRIBLE service somewhere, try to resolve the situation in a professional manner and just get talked down to over and over again.

The point is; YES, we all made a mistake by signing up with Clearwire. Does this give you a reason to bash the very people that allowed you to pay rent, make a car payment, or go have that beer after work?
No. It doesn't.
If Clearwire or Clear, isn't careful, and you immature employees keep this up, then at some point, you'll be turning your resume over to a different company because people WILL NOT stand for being talked down to.
anOTHER
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Re: ways to annoy Clearwire

Postby clearmynutz » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:14 am

So clearwire employee's troll here? Nice, Good. Good. VERY good. You know the best way to mess with clearwire? Hmmm? HMMM? I dunno, but I'm know what I'm going to do when I send their equipment back.

The box will contain:

1 Clearwire modem
1 Clearwire phone box
1 Large pink used dildo
1 Blue "Mini Buzz" vibrator
1 Half-Used tube of KY Jelly
1 Issue of "Bearded Lady Monthly" Magazine
1 Note written in green Crayola

The note will read as such:
Thank you for fking my for 2 years. Please take the time to fk yourselves. I have included some toys so you may enjoy yourselves.
clearmynutz
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:42 am

Re:

Postby Xenu » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:49 pm

pretty cat wrote:
partneronboard wrote:or you could just realize half the crap you said just makes you like a tard... and if you're talking to a rep on the phone do you think it's gonna bug us if you talk about the "debt" or "stock" of the company... we're still getting paid..


I couldn't care less about the feelings of the (brainwashed?) Clearwire staff- those high wages and wonderful benefits they get are enough to eliminate any expectation of reasonableness from them (as their loyalty to Clearwire is as fervent and intense as Clearwire's is to them).
I suppose I am like, like a "tard," insofar as the learning disability I was born with led me to think Clearwire was worthwhile... o well!
Which half showed my tard-ness, btw?


Not really, some of us here do happen to work for Clearwire and actually want to make a career out of this. We live in a nation of consumers, and like you, we also have internet service, cell phones, television and we have to deal with technical support for issues with these services. Most of the issues you experience are also issues people have with pretty much every company/corporation in the United States.

Is there scripting? Absolutely, just like any company "Thank you for calling ____company name, my name is _____ could you please provide me the phone number for your account?" that is part of a template/procedure, how many companies are going to say "Hey what's up?"

We are required to notate customers and pushed for FCR (First Call Resolution), a good chunk of customer issues are heavily overreported because of consumer error.

You know how many times I've had a cell phone and dropped calls inside my house? Yes I've sat there blasting the techs on the phone about service, we all hate it and most of us don't really think much about the guy on the other line, however in the business world, the customer is always right and therefore has a right to complain since they are paying for service.

You can unload on me and I will sit there patient until you are done and ask you how I can help you because I am paid to provide technical support and I enjoy fixing problems and getting things to work.

A lot of service issues are completely unrelated to Clearwire or the actual service provided, you have to realize unlike cable and DSL providers who have a wire going directly to their home, broadband is being broadcasted via cell towers and many areas that lack bandwidth are able to receive it or they'd be stuck on Satellite or ISDN, mind you Satellite is much more unreliable than WiMax (or Expedience), try watching a streaming video or playing a game on Earthlink Satellite, in many parts of the country this is the only option and I'm sure they are facing much more complaints and signal issues.

There are obstructions that can occur, double paned glass windows, brick homes have problems receiving signal but that doesn't mean they can't receive signal, I assisted someone today in relocating their modem to a window in their daughters room and they were able to receive signal with 4 bars on a WiMax modem, trees can also be an issue, are you going to blame the environment for services you cannot receive? There are other solutions which aren't recommended due to the company policy of not wanting to take responsibility of user error for example I cannot walk you through putting your modem on a pole and shielding it from all weather so you can get a better signal and be liable if that modem is damaged in the process.

As technology improves, so does the service, I don't know which techs you guys are speaking to but if there is an issue with a sales rep or a technician who isn't doing their job, then log the time, date, and the technicians name and report him to his supervisor, those calls are checked by quality control and techs/billing are hassled if they aren't doing their job properly.

Of all the calls I handled, the majority end up happy that their service is working and doing what it's supposed to, perhaps the issue is that techs are not asking enough probing questions and the concept of not allowing a customer to cancel is not true at all, no one is stopping a customer from cancelling, we are trained to troubleshoot technical issues and if there is an issue that is causing a customer to want to cancel when it's something that may not even be related to our service, then we are supposed to assist troubleshooting, however we do NOT stop a customer from cancelling if that is what they want.
Xenu
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: ways to annoy Clearwire

Postby Xenu » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:55 pm

And just an update, I have experience working for several datacenters as a network engineer, A+ certified, Cisco certified, self taught on computers for 20+ years, PHP programmer, data retrieval with MFM, etc.

Many of our workers are very experienced, actually the company has been very strict on who they are hiring lately, most get weeded out during training. We have programmers, network engineers, individuals with computer science degrees, etc.
Xenu
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Previous

Return to General Clearwire Discussion.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron