Clear Haters

Voice all your opinions about the ISP "clearwire".

Clear Haters

Postby whocares » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:37 am

I am a Clear Employee and this post if for all those Clearsucks cry babies. If you hate the service so much that it consumes your life and you have nothing better to do but call us and abuse us, remember we are just there trying to earn a paycheck to pay the bills. Clear has CHANGED THE TERMS OF SERVICE and this is your chance to cancel without ETF or Restocking Fees. Clear has sent notices to all their customer to notify them of the changes if you do not agree with the changes you can cancel by calling 1 888-888-3113 within 30 days of Clear sending out the notice. Yes you do have to return the equipment. So please do us all a favor and call us and request to cancel and we will be more than happy to send you a return label and be done with you. buy-buy.
whocares

Re: Clear Haters

Postby Shadow Death » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:16 pm

My sister called clearwire telling them she wanted to cancel. They gave her the run around, then when she told them the problem and what I have done in attempts to fix it they pretty much told her that I don't know as much as I think I do. Right, which is why that woman was a T1 and I'm in college for HPC to work as a Server Administrator.

That reminds me, I love what you're doing with your forums on the clear site. Deleting posts and locking accounts from people reporting speed issues. Real respectable company you have there. :roll:
Shadow Death
Forum Member

Return to General Clearwire Discussion.